- HIGH VISIBILTY: fluorescent yellow safety vest keeps you safe and reduces risks of accident for construction, surveyors, roadside emergency, bicycling and many more applications
- REFLECTIVE STRIPS: 2 vertical and 2 horizontal reflective strips with 2” width on both front and back for maximum visibility in all weather and light conditions
- MAXIMUM BREATHABLILITY: lightweight and comfortable 100% polyester fabric
- QUICK EASY ZIPPER: front zipper closure design for easy on and off
- ANSI/ ISEA 107-2010 (former edition 107-2004) Class 2 standard of high-visibility safety apparel
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
- Lightweight single ply polyurethane coated nylon
- ANSI/ISEA 107-2004 Class 3 Certified
- 48" long reversible raincoat
- 2" Silver 3M™ Scotchlite™ reflective film
- Leaf collar with hood
- Storm flap with snap front closure
- Raglan sleeve design for ease of movement
- Slash through openings with hook and loop fasteners (dark side ony)
- Badge patch (dark side only)
Built to withstand everyday use, the Propper BDU Patrol Cap is constructed of durable material in a variety of colors and patterns. Strong single-ply construction is paired with serged internal seams and a plastic visor insert for resiliency throughout the entire cap.
Designed in partnership with Viking Tactics® and world famous tactical operator Kyle Lamb, the VTAC® LBE MOLLE Vest is engineered to excel in demanding operational environments, and is built from stiffened mesh nylon that provides outstanding structure and resilience while remaining lightweight and breathable.