“SEMPER FI” Tactical Rescue Folding Knife
US Marine Corps USMC Elite “SEMPER FI” Tactical Rescue Folding Knife
- 8 1/4″ in open position.
- 4 3/4″ closed.
- 3 3/8″ black coated tanto point stainless. Assisted opening with liner locking. Grey aluminum handle with Marines Corps medallion, pocket clip belt cutter, glass breaker.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
Designed in partnership with Viking Tactics® and world famous tactical operator Kyle Lamb, the VTAC® LBE MOLLE Vest is engineered to excel in demanding operational environments, and is built from stiffened mesh nylon that provides outstanding structure and resilience while remaining lightweight and breathable.
Spring assist folding knife offers rapid one-handed deployment, locks securely into place with liner lock. Two-tone stainless steel tanto blade. Aluminum handle with seat belt cutter and glass breaker for emergencies. Comes complete with a pocket clip for easy and safe carry. 4-1/2-inch closed length, 3-inch blade length with 3mm thickness brand new in box
- The super light TR636 frame: You can hardly feel them on your face!
- TR636 frame for the most comfortable fit available today in addition to unparalleled durability.
- Great fashion frame design for golf, cycling, running, fishing etc. outdoor lifestyles.
- 100% UV protection lens.
Spring assist folding knife offers rapid one-handed deployment, locks securely into place with liner lock. Stainless steel straight edge blade with blue titanium coating. Blue and silver titanium-coated aluminum handle. Comes complete with a pocket clip for easy and safe carry; includes bottle opener and glass breaker. 4.5-inch closed length; 3.75-Inch blade length with 3 mm thickness.
- Portable compact design binoculars with carry case for easy carrying.
- Dual Focus- Right Eyepiece focus and middle lens focus make it easy to sharpen your view.
- BaK-4 prisms and multi-coated green film optics fit for hunting, hiking, exploring and viewing.
- 5-2000m distance, 8X magnification, 40mm objective diameter, 17mm eye relief.
Tac Force Rescue A/O Linerlock. 4 5/8 closed. 3 3/8" black coated, high carbon steel, assisted opening, partially serrated blade with dual thumb studs, thumb ridge and extended tang with lashing hole. Gray liners. Integrated seat belt cutter and glass breaker. Lanyard hole. Stainless pocket clip.
Enter this 8x42 dual focus binocular, you'll capture a bright clear image. Fully multicoated lenses optimizes clarity and brightness. Essential roof-prism binocular ensures a variety of activities, from remote camping trips to daily house viewing. Included strap and carring case for convenient and comfort on the go, this Emarth binocular is just right for the occasion.
Tactical folding knife offers easy one-handed deployment via use of its thumb stud; stays securely in place via liner lock. Black stainless steel tanto blade with chisel point. Contoured black stainless steel handle with a brushed metal finish. Comes complete with a pocket clip for easy and safe carry. 4-1/2-inch closed length, 3-inch blade length with 3mm thickness
- Detecting temperature range: -15 ~ 45oC.
- Power source: non-rechargeable 9V battery standard (Included) or rechargeable battery (Not included).
- Frequency: 25K
- Power consumption: 270MW MAX.
- Working voltage: DC 7~12V.
- Standby current: <5MA.
- Reset time: 0.5 seconds, automatically